Thursday, March 10, 2011

Must get something accomplished today...

I think I'll work on the cute 15th century german fringed hats.  One for the best friend and one for the Etsy.

I'm still having trouble locating more images of this hat.  It seems like it ought to be relatively easy to find, since the hat is ridiculously easy make.  If it's easy, there should be tons of them right?  Right?  Not so far.  I've stolen this image from Eva's Costuming Page's A&S 50 Stash Challenge.

I need to take a picture of my hat, which is ridiculously cute, and I just have to figure out what garb to wear with it.  I'm going to have to make something, which wouldn't be so bad if I had some fabric to make it out of.

Also, I want to make some rag dolls, but I don't have any fabric that I really want to make the bodies out of, and no real money to spend on it.  I might make them out of white fabric, but I'm worried about them getting dirty, since I'd like to make some of them for largess.  We'll see how the first one turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment