Sunday, March 13, 2011

Things that got accomplished today...

Banana Bread, though it might be a little gooey inside
The Boy did a loaf of regular bread for sammaches
and the beginnings of the lemon syrup that I've been meaning to do for quite some time.  (Long enough ago that that most of the lemons I'd gotten had gone moldy)

Going to the grocery store for more lemons.

This weekend is Summits Coronet Tourney.  I'm still new enough that I'm probably calling it by the wrong name, but alas, I'll fix it when I learn the proper name for it.  The Boy is in charge of putting together the lunch for some of our friends, and the current plan is for a beef and mushroom pastie, and lemonade from the syrup I'm making, and probably some other food too.

Off to the grocery store, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment