Monday, March 14, 2011

Things to do this week...

Work on a resume... Really, really need to find a new job.  The Boy's work is supporting us, but there isn't any fun money.  Plus we owe friends a good load of money for helping us with the move, so I need to get my butt in gear and earn some cash.  I'm going to try applying with a temp agency in town.  I'm a little scared and worried. I've never had trouble getting work before.  I've never really needed to work before, but now I need to and can't seem to find it.

But the reward is The Boy and I are going to a Punch Brothers concert on Wednesday.  Whoo-hoo Bluegrass music!  This is supposed to be our 3rd anniversary treat.  It's a little hard to say when our anniversary is, because he asked me out at Gulf Wars, and that's a whole week of romance, without an actual date in there.

We need to go grocery shopping for Coronet's lunch food, probably Thursday.  And Friday we'll be making pasties, prepping other stuff and packing the van for the trip.  I'm excited about this trip.  We'll have a large van-load of people headed down to Elena's Parents' house, and that makes for an awesome trip.  Most of my rides to an SCA event had two, three people at most, so this sounds like the stories older scadians tell of the early days...

And added to the To-Do List is a plain white linen undertunic for Himself.  He needs another layer under his fancy clothes, and there's some light-weight white fabric lying around, I think is either linen or a linen-cotton blend.  (Belongs to The Boy and who knows what it might be.)

Should get started on something...

No comments:

Post a Comment